Monday, June 10, 2013

Folk Tale Bunting Quilt





My cousin has just had a baby so it quilting time again!
I got a small selection of this fabric (Folk Tale by Natalie Lymer) when I was last in Victoria at the Ballarat patchwork. Its really cute, has little hedgehogs and birds all over it.


I pieced her name into the back of the quilt, I've been freehand piecing names which has been working ok but I downloaded the Refrigerator Magnets from Oh, Fransson! and it is so much quicker! (I found the freezer paper at Spotlight)


I freemotion stippled again, I like how crinkly the quilt gets after washing and drying with free motion quilting. Anyway, not much else to say, I posted it up to my cousin and she's really happy with it!

5 comments:

  1. Lucky girl, you done a fantastic job... Love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, another great quilt. Do you ever sleep?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great quilt. We are certainly getting the weather for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too cute! Rad work, Suze :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bunting quilts are pretty great. Your lvy Bunting Quilt was just too cute.

    ReplyDelete